Voluntary, Charity Sectors

ESB Accountancy have many years experience of charity SORPS and reporting requirements for accounts and trustees reports.

Choosing the right SORP- The Charity Commission and the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator, as the joint SORP-making body for charities, have developed two SORPS, one to support the Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities (FRSSE) and one to support the Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland (FRS 102).

Each SORP is designed to be accessed in modules and a navigation tool has been designed to enable you to select those modules that apply to your charity’s circumstances.

As each and every charity is different- thus the best way to progress your enquiry is if you contact us direct so that we can talk you though your various options.

You can either ring us now on 01242 583001- email us on edith@esbaccountancy.co.uk or click the Contact Us button voluntary and charity sector accounts contact esbor please fill the form at the bottom of the contact us page.

Leave a Reply